Premium Free Live Training Sessions
If you're a workshop registrant and want to attend your live session,
please refer to the email sent to you with your personal attendance link for further instructions.
If you're a workshop presenter or organizer and want to start your live session,
please refer to the email sent to you or contact your sales representative.
We respect your interest in your privacy and as a result we have created this informational disclosure.
We collect and use personal information for many purposes, including but not limited to, billing; product and service fulfillment; to better understand our customer needs; to provide a better website, products and services; to communicate with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services and third party products and services.
Generally, your private information will only be disclosed to our owners, employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, attorneys, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf or request. This general rule, and disclosures in specific situations, is more particularly described below.
You must be at least 18 years old to access this website. We do not direct this website to persons under 18, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Information Collected by our ISP
The hosting provider for this Internet site (as with any Internet site) has the ability to record various information, including domain name, pages accessed, date and time of access, web browser type and computer operating system, and referring information, and to disclose this information. This is most commonly done by providing access to raw server logs. For more information you should perform an Internet search on 'server logs' or 'raw server logs.' We may have access to our raw server logs and access reports prepared by our hosting provider.
Financial Information for Billing Purposes
We sell products and services. When sales are made financial information must be disclosed. This information can include any number of facts you are asked to provide, but most commonly includes your name, financial / credit card information, billing address, and email address. Generally, this purchase information will be provided by you to a third party payment processor and we do not receive your financial / credit card information.
In the event we do receive financial / credit card information, we will not disclose it to anyone unless disclosure is required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. If you claim that your financial information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the financial transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and anyone else we deem necessary to address the matter.
Use of eMail Addresses and other Contact Information
An important part of our services includes being able to provide information to you. As a result, you expressly consent to receiving communications from us via email, fax, telephone, mail, or any other delivery method.
As a customer you are agreeing to receive information about the product or service you purchased. This may include, but is not limited to, information about product or service updates, new features, or information we believe you may find interesting. We may also send you information about other products and services our company offers.
We will not sell, provide, or transfer your email address to others.
We may allow advertising to our customers, or engage in joint ventures, which result in your receiving advertisements from selected third parties.
We will never advertise this site, along with any other Job Seeker site, using unsolicited messaging, by ourselves, by third parties, by affiliates, anyone.
Identification of Purchasers
If you purchase one of our products or services, you authorize us to use your name and identification information in advertising or promotions.
We also use personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Disclosure by Necessity
Private information may be disclosed if required by a court order, statute, law, or regulation.
Information is subject to disclosure to address a claim that you are violating the terms of any agreement pertaining to your use of your use this website or our products or services, or rights of any third party.
Information is also subject to disclosure if we believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring an action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, your rights or property, other users of our website, products or services, or anyone else. As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our website, products and services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive your information may remain in our databases, computers, and archives, and cannot reasonably be expunged.
These policies may be amended by us at any time and without notice, but will be posted at this page.
You agree that your continued use of our websites, product or service after that date will constitute your consent and acceptance of the amendment.
Terms of Service
- Introduction In this Service Agreement ("Agreement"),"Customer," User, "you" and "your" refer to each customer or user and freewebworkshop.com, "we," "us" and "our" refer to freewebworkshop.com or freewebworkshop Signature. This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us, in relation to your use of our services. By selecting freewebworkshop.com service (s) you have agreed to establish an account with us for such services. When you use your account or permit someone else to use your account to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional service (s), or to modify or cancel such service (s) (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers any such service or actions. Any acceptance of your application (s) for our services and the performance of our services will occur in Las Vegas, NV, the location of our principal place of business.
- Services. freewebworkshop.com offers information and other services that may assist you in marketing your business online. Such services and information are provided on an as-is basis from freewebworkshop.com does not represent or warrant to the truth or accuracy of such information.
- Affiliate links, Product Reviews & Compensated Links. We often link to affiliate offers from within our website. We receive compensation when you click those links, sign up or pay for services of the websites we link to. We also from time to time do product reviews or offer opinions about products or services. We are usually compensated for these as well.
- Fees & Payment. As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay freewebworkshop.com the applicable service (s) fees set forth on our website at the time of your selection. You agree to keep your credit card information accurate and current with freewebworkshop.com at all times. All fees are due immediately upon registration and are non-refundable. freewebworkshop.com may take all remedies available to collect fees owed and may recover from you all costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) incurred by freewebworkshop.com to collect such fees. In the event of non-payment, reversal of payment, or a charge back by a credit card company or other payment provider, in addition to any other remedies freewebworkshop.com may have, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account.
- Term of Service. Unless otherwise specified, each freewebworkshop.com service, is for the selected term and will renew automatically thereafter for successive equivalent terms unless either party elects to terminate such service (which you can do at any time by logging into your freewebworkshop.com account and indicating your election to terminate such service). Any renewal of your services with us is subject to our then current terms and conditions and payment of all applicable service fees at the time of renewal.
- Third-Party Information. You represent and warrant that you have provided notice to, and obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose personal data you supply to us as part of our services with regard to: (i) the purposes for which such third party's personal data has been collected; (ii) the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party's personal data; (iii) which parts of the third party's data are obligatory and which parts, if any, are voluntary; and (iv) how the third party can access and, if necessary, rectify the third party's personal data. You further agree to provide such notice and obtain such consent with regard to any third party personal data you supply to us in the future. We are not responsible for any consequences resulting from your failure to provide notice or receive consent from such individuals or for your providing outdated, incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Modifications to Agreement. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you agree, during the term of this Agreement, that we may revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or change the services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective ten (10) calendar days after the revised Agreement or change to the service(s) is posted on the freewebworkshop.com website. You agree to periodically review our website, including the current version of this Agreement available on our website, to be aware of any such revisions. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement or change to the services, you may terminate this Agreement at any time. Any fees paid by you prior to termination of your Agreement with us are nonrefundable (except for the first 30 days), but you will not incur any additional fees. By continuing to use our services ten (10) calendar days after any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s) is posted on our website, you agree to abide by and be bound by any such revisions or changes. We are not bound by and you may not rely on any representation concerning this Agreement or our services made by: (i)any agent, representative or employee of any third party that you may use to apply for our services; or (ii) information posted on our Web site of a general informational nature. No employee, contractor, agent or representative of freewebworkshop.com or any partner of freewebworkshop.com is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Modifications to your account. In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your account name and the password that you selected when you created your freewebworkshop.com account. Please safeguard this information from any unauthorized use. In no event will we be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your account name or password.
- Refunds & Guarantees A variety of products are fulfilled via the freewebworkshop.com members area. The majority of products and services offered through freewebworkshop.com have a unique refund & guarantee policy.You should refer to the original sales materials for the specific terms of products you may have purchased. freewebworkshop.com terms of service qualifies the individual product and or service guarantee policy with the following stated general policy: freewebworkshop.com abides by a one refund per customer policy.This ONE REFUND PER CUSTOMER refund policy applies to all purchases and all customers. When a freewebworkshop member or customer has received a refund on one product or service he or she cannot refund on any other product or service purchased through freewebworkshop.com.
- Notices and Announcements. You authorize us to notify you as our customer of information that we deem is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial e-mails and other notices describing changes, upgrades, new products and services or other information pertaining to services and/or other relevant matters.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted at law, freewebworkshop.com and its partners and contractors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from your use or inability to use any of the freewebworkshop.com services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (i )any third party claims arising from or based on your use of our services; (ii) access delays or access interruptions; (iii) data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (iv) acts of God; (v) the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account name or password; (vi) errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or service(s) provided under this Agreement; (vii) the deletion of or failure to store data of any kind; (viii) the development or interruption of your website; or (x) our processing of your application for our services, our processing of any authorized modification to your record or your agents failure to pay any fees, our fees or re-registration fees. You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any freewebworkshop.com service(s) provided under this Agreement and/or for any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such service(s).
- Indemnity. You agree to release, indemnify, and hold freewebworkshop.com, our partners, contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns harmless from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, relating to or arising from the freewebworkshop.com services provided hereunder. When we are threatened with suit or sued by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a material breach of this Agreement. In addition, in the event we are made a party to any claim, suit or action by you which is unsuccessful or by a third party in each case relating to or arising from the freewebworkshop.com services provided hereunder, you will reimburse us, at a reasonable rate, for all personnel time and expenses expended by us in response to such claim, suit or action including without limitation, all attorney fees and expenses incurred by us with respect to such response.
- Breach. You agree that your failure to abide by any provision of this Agreement, any freewebworkshop.com operating rule or policy, or any dispute policy may be considered by us to be a material breach of this Agreement and that we may, in our sole discretion, elect to cancel the services without further notice to you. We will not refund any fees paid by you prior to the termination of your Agreement due to your breach. Any such breach by you will not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach, by you.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that: (i) the information that you or your agent on your behalf provide to us during the registration for freewebworkshop.com service(s) is, accurate and complete, and that any future changes to this information will be provided to us in a timely manner; (ii) you have all requisite power and authority to execute this Agreement and to perform your obligations hereunder; and (iii) you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
- Release. You release freewebworkshop.com, our partners, contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with our services. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- Disclaimer.You agree that your use of our service(s) is solely at your own risk. You agree that all of our services are provided on an "as is," and "as available" basis. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT OUR SERVICE(S) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE(S) OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH SUCH SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US WILL CREATE ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. freewebworkshop.com reserves the right to terminate any of its services at any time, with or without notice to you. In the event of such termination, your sole remedy will be to request a refund of any amounts paid to freewebworkshop.com for services that were not completed in whole or in part. In the event that a service was partially completed, you may request a refund of the pro-rata portion of such fee for uncompleted services.
- Severability. You agree that the terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Entirety. You agree that this Agreement and the privacy statement are the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding our services. This Agreement and the privacy statement supersede all prior agreements, representations and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent.
- Non-Assignment.Your rights under this Agreement are not assignable. Any attempt by you to assign your rights will render this Agreement voidable at our option. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Agreement, whether by attachment, garnishment or otherwise, will render this Agreement voidable at our option.
- Governing Law. You agree that this Agreement and any disputes hereunder will be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflict of laws rules. You and we each submit to exclusive subject matter jurisdiction, personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Texas. You agree that any action, suit or application will be brought and heard in Houston, TX.
- Agreement to be Bound. By applying for the service(s) of freewebworkshop.com or an affiliate through our online application process, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any pertinent rules or policies that are or may be published by freewebworkshop.com.
There are absolutely zero guarantees whatsoever that you will earn any money at all. Everything provided is for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a guarantee of income, a salary or anything of the sort.
If you follow the methods presented to you on freewebworkshop.com you may lose money and not make one red cent. We do not know your business intelligence, mindset or work ethic.
We require all actual claims of results shown on freewebworkshop.com by our workshop organizers, presenters or creators are real and proven upon request. There are no implied promises or guarantees of your own income or any results whatsoever.
Materials provided may include forward looking statements (see The Securities Litigation Act). With several factors involved, there cannot be any guarantee or promise of income.